1. See the light? When shopping for a Nutone medicine cabinet, look for matching overhead lighting. Integrated overhead lighting is stylish, helpful, and convenient, making the whole bathroom look more organized.
2. If you don't like snoopers, choose a Nutone recessed mount medicine cabinet with hidden hinges. They appear flush to the wall and look just like a stylish mirror, protecting their contents discreetly inside.
3. Who's the fairest of them all? Nutone medicine cabinets with interior mirrors will help you find out. Mounted on the interior of the door, they give you a fresh perspective on make-up, shaving, and poring over your pores.
4. Glass shelving gleams while it makes your cabinet look roomier. It helps you see what's where in there. But glass is also best because it can't rust or rot, even in damp bathroom conditions.
5. Shape up. When choosing your Nutone medicine cabinet, consider the shape of your sink. Circular and oval pedestal sinks look regal with an oval medicine cabinet hanging above. Rectangular medicine cabinets with strong frames or beveled mirror edges are the perfect accent for square-edged vanities.